Thursday, April 29, 2010

Assigment #6

So far I have been learning and enjoying this class. The idea of log writing is'nt new to me and I have been using the blog for long time where I posted pictures and write updates about my family and new ideas of raisin kids. I think it is great idea too to use it in many classes espicaly that requires a lot of writing. In many ways it helps save many trees and help the enviroment to be clean. Also from my experience about blog it make me think differently and come up with new ideas after reading my classmates logs. It is always good to be unique and to write freely. I was expecting of the class a lot of reading and writing like English 101, I wrote many essays and . However, so far I think it has been quite fair. And I have been enjoying the class a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment